- We offer exercise five times daily
- We feed Costco Signature Select Chicken and Rice food but we are happy to have owners provide their dogs regular food to avoid digestive upset
- We supply bedding unless the owner would like to bring something so the dog has something that smells like home
- We are happy to give the pet any treats or toys the owner provides.
All pets must be up to date on all vaccinations.
You must show proof of vaccinations at check in.
We require Rabies and DHPP shots for dogs, and rabies and FVRCP for cats.
All Pets must be free from fleas.
Each of our kennels is 3 1/2 feet x 3 1/2 feet on the inside and 3 1/2 feet x 10 feet on the outside. Our canine guests have free access to both the indoor and outdoor portion of their kennels during the day. They are kept in the indoor portion at night. We offer double size runs for owners with multiple dogs. Our runs are chain link. We encourage socialization while in their individual runs, therefore we do not have concrete barriers between the runs.
Cats are kept in cages that are 3 feet x 2 feet x 1 1/2 feet. The cages are double up with a hole so the cat can move between them. Food, water and bedding are kept in one cage and the litter box is in the other.
- We provide Costco Signature Select dry cat food but we are happy to have owners provide their own cats food to avoid digestive upset. We will also feed canned food provided by the owner.
- We provide a kitty cube for your cat to hide in or sleep on and the owner is welcome to bring something that smells like home.
- Owners are welcome to bring toys or treats for their cats
- We enjoy interacting with your cat in its cage but they do not exercise outside of their cages
Copywrite @2011-A Home Away Kennels-All rights reserved